I am working on a client project with a really tight time frame. We have to spend more time together innovating but I there is none! Plus people are in 3 different offices in two states! What to do?
I immediately launched a free and private Tangler forum so the collaboration can happen online. Over Friday and the weekend we’ve had 6 people contributing and some great ideas are surfacing.
It has helped us to quickly:
- Get thoughts out of our heads
- Comment of existing documents
- Consider our innovative ideas as we write them down
- Think about and discuss solutions without being face-to-face
- Prepare for our next face to face meeting on Monday so it is short and to the point.
Here’s to Web 2.0!