I saw Intuitect a while back and have been waiting for it to launch.
I have always seen the need in the usability industry to:
- Share and create knowledge in and across a teams of designers,
- Document systems in a much more flexible and interactive way,
- Rapidly produce usability designs, and
- Automatically prototype.
Priced at US$495 Intuitect is a Visio plug in that helps you to create:
- Wireframes and menus
- Patterns and a library
- Standards compliant UI Widgets
- Prototypes (High-Fidelity)
At US$495 it is pitched in the right place for usability/IA professionals (unless you have a Mac).
Sarah at Boxes and Arrows has given it a review and her readers’ comments provide a further heads up.
Try it for free for a month and let me know what you think!